Update: I have decided to place the files to download in SourceForge.Net. There I will be able to create new versions and to control them in a more organized way. The download link has been updated. Check bellow.
I have finally created the Authorize.net AIM class. This is by far one of the most used payment gateways around and the AIM (Advanced Integration Method) is one of the most used methods for online shopping.
Here are some features for the Class:
- Work with all types of the Advanced Integration Method
- Work only with credit cards, but can be easily adapted to work with e-checks (only needs to place more fields and validation for bank information)
- Work with Zend Framework to retrieve configuration for login, transaction key and gateway url – https://test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll
- Parsing for the error code returned
These are some features that is missing, but would be awesome to place at:
- Integration for the ARB method (auto recurring billing)
- Adapt to accept e-checks
Feel free to use the class and if you got some new change on it, please post here so we can update it (after carefully consideration of the script I will place it on the new version of the class and reference your name and blog/site).
P.S. If you don’t have a transaction key and login, you can get one with their developer program: http://developer.authorize.net/