- Study hard. Don’t think you know. Be certain that you know.
- Take the mock exams and only accept Excellent in all categories of the test, nothing less.
- Go outside the books, read forums, blogs (including this one) and off course, the PHP.net site.
- Learn the difference of echo and print and how each one work.
- Learn strings, string functions, patterns, patterns functions, streams and streams functions.
- Learn PHP.INI, not everything, mostly the new settings and session
- Learn session management and it’s security risks
- Don’t be afraid of creating scripts to better learn a new extension of PHP.
- Check the ZendCon 08 Slides. There a few there with some great info.
- Remember you must know very well all the subjects that the certification book informs
- and most important, have fun.
Cristiano Diniz da Silva
PHP5 Zend Certified Engenieer